Installation and Setup
Plug and Play – Mansaa SmartShine is very Easy to install and use. Just plug in your SmartShine light and download the free app for your iOS phone, iOS Tablet and Android phone, make connection using your Smartphone Bluetooth and start using it within seconds.
Available Holder Styles – From May 2017, Mansaa SmartShine is available in all three major holder Styles i.e B22 pin type, E27 thick screw type & E14 thin screw type. SO you can choose whatever holder style suits in your household. If you are still not sure which holder style you need, then please contact us at 99717-45757 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our experts team will help you.
Download the App - Mansaa SmartShine app is available in iTunes App store and Google Play store. To download the app, search for keyword "Mansaa SmartShine".
Minimum Requirement for SmartShine Smart-phone APP
For iOS Users app is compatible with devices having Bluetooth 4.0/Bluetooth Low energy and iOS version 9.0 and higher
- iPhone5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 5SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iphone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro MAX.
- iPad 3rd Gen, iPad 4th Gen, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro and all latest iPad models.
- iPad mini and iPad Mini Retina Display, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 4, and all lastes iPad mini models.
For Android Users app is compatible with devices having Bluetooth 4.0/Bluetooth Low energy and Android version 4.4+ and higher
We have tested extensively on below list of Android devices, even if your phone model is not in the list, it might still work with your phone, if you have any doubts, please contact us.
- Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2, 3, 4, 5
- Google Nexus 4, 5, 6 and 7, Google Pixel
- HTC One, A9, A10 series and other HTC phones
- One Plus one, One Plus 2 and One Plus X and new series of one plus
- Vivo, Oppo, Honor etc
Note for Android Users only : Our smart bulb works with all the Major Android devices but In some android phones like old Micromax, Lenovo devices, it may take little long to connect with the Smart bulb, in case if it does not work, we recommend try the newer devices.